Discover Crete’s beautiful landscapes and winemaking heritage on this full-day 4×4 safari. Sitting inside an all-terrain vehicle with a professional driver-guide at the wheel, you’ll coast along dusty pathways, passing pretty villages and olive fields. Learn about life on the island and Crete’s agriculture, and then arrive at an enchanting winery. Taste six different local wines, and then heading off-road for an exhilarating ride up the mountains. Your tour concludes with a 3-course meal in either Fres or Theriso.
- Full-day safari around Crete’s White Mountains including wine tasting and lunch
- Sit back and relax in an all-terrain vehicle with a friendly driver-guide at the wheel
- Zoom along dusty roads and dirt tracks, soaking up stunning island and mountain vistas
- Visit a local winery and learn about Cretan grape cultivation from a knowledgeable winemaker
- Savor six different varietals of wine, accompanied by traditional light snacks
- Trundle up the side of the majestic White Mountains and visit a traditional shepherd’s hut
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course lunch at a local tavern in Fres or Theriso.
Your centrally located hotel in Chania, Georgioupolis, Kalyves or Kavros
Hotel pickups start between 7am and 9am.
8 hours (approx.)