Discover culinary treats and cultural treasures on this 3-hour food tasting and walking tour of Chania Old Town. Get the inside scoop on Chania’s best eateries from your foodie guide as you visit local cafes, markets and delicatessens. Marvel over landmarks like Chania Cathedral and Patriarchou Athinagora as you explore the town, and stop to taste Crete specialties like koulouri bread, rusks, cheese and sweet pie along the way.
- 3-hour Crete food walking tour around Chania Old Town
- Explore Chania with a food-expert guide and discover the locals’ favorite eateries
- Learn about Cretan history as well as the island cuisine and popular dishes
- Sample an assortment of local specialties including olives and koulouri bread
- Look out for top Chania attractions while walking, such as Chania Cathedral
- Local guide
Central Chania, near Chania Cathedral
Hotel pickups are approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time.
3 hours (approx.)