Ride a fun Trikke electric scooter and get a flavor of Chania’s culinary and folk heritage on a private 2-hour tour. With a knowledgeable guide, ride a 3-wheeler Trikke around the picturesque Old Town lanes. Visit a knife shop and learn about the art of making Crete’s famous knives — a long-time symbol of the island — before stopping to sample Cretan wines and local appetizers. Finally, explore Chania’s Folklore Museum to learn about life in bygone Crete as your guide offers fascinating insight into the island’s traditional culture and customs.
- Private 2-hour Chania flavors and folklore tour by Trikke
- Ride a Trikke electric scooter around the charming Old Town, with an expert guide
- See knife makers at work at a knife shop and learn about these time-honored implements
- Sample a variety of Cretan wines alongside delicious local appetizers
- Visit Chania Folklore Museum to learn about island life in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Gain insight into bygone Crete through the artifacts and room models
- Family-friendly tour, with the undivided attention of a private guide